Win a chance to be featured in a professional commercial that will be aired throughout Delaware!
HOW to join the Everyday Hero Alliance and submit to the contest!
1. Choose from one of the 4 Hero Types in the Everyday Hero Guide
2. Using a cellphone or video camera film yourself revealing your power.
3. How you choose to film the video is entirely up to YOU! Selfie style, like a movie trailer, as a song, underwater? Totally up to you! However… EACH VIDEO SUBMISSION MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION SPOKEN IN THE VIDEO to be considered for the contest:
a. Your name. You can choose to use your full name, first name or nickname.
b. You must at some point in video say “I am an Everyday Hero.”
c. You must have one line in the video that tells us how your gift or power helps battle drug addiction. You may use the following phrases, or something similar as a prompt if it helps:
i. “I battle the Monster of Addiction by…”
ii. “I protect myself from Addiction by”
iii. “I protect others from Addiction by…”
iv. “I keep the community safe by…”
v. “….and that’s how I stay safe from Addition”
4. Upload the Video to YouTube or Vimeo.
5. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with CONTEST in subject line and the following information in the body of the email:
a. A link to your video on YouTube or Vimeo
b. Full Name
d. Email where you can be reached
e. Phone # where you would like to contacted at if you are chosen as winner.
BY SUBMITTING VIDEO YOU GRANT THE CAUSE PERMISSION TO UPLOAD THE VIDEO TO THE EVERYDAY HERO ALLIANCE WEBSITE.
ELIGIBILITY & RULES:
1. All Video Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com By 11:59 PM, August 31, 2018.
2. You may enter as many times as you want.
3. Videos CAN NOT BE LONGER than 2 MINUTES. Any videos over 2 minutes may still be shared on EHA website but will not be eligible for contest.
4. No Profanity of any kind.
5. No drugs, alcohol or drug paraphernalia in videos.
6. Winner must be:
* Resident of the State of Delaware.
* Aged 12 – 25.
* Entrants under 18 will need permission release signed by guardian or parent. RELEASE FOUND BELOW and SHOULD BE SENT as an ATTACHMENT to submission